Got a kiddo who wants to communicate effectively via writing? Asynchronous writing classes for 8-18 year olds provides a flexible, personalized opportunity for challenging prompts, real-world topics, and precise feedback. Here's what it looks like:
1. Your learner will receive a current event topic with a short video intro.
2. Learner responds with reactions to the article via video message.
3. Learner will receive a prompt or a flexible writing topic derived from the discussion.
4. Learner will write their opinion essay in Google Docs.
5. Facilitator will send a video back with comments and screenshared edits.
6. Rinse and repeat. Need a week off? No worries!
Students walk away feeling confident in their ability to understand and discuss current events, while writing effective opinion papers on these relevant topics.
Cost: $20 per week (1 topic/essay per week).